2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order was placed on 10/15, never got the email although my salesperson thought I should have. Not sure what happened, but in any case called Ford Performance and they were able to see my order in status, "Unscheduled Clean" and told me that it was against an allocation. My dealer had assured me of the same as well.

Heard from my salesperson this afternoon that my order is scheduled for week of Dec 13 2021. Received a VIN as well, although when I punch in my VIN at the Ford link a couple of posts above, I get the Vehicle not available in system message.

Antimatter Blue
801A
37 Pkg, Blue Recaros
Pro Power
Spray-In Bedliner
Auto Start/Stop Delete

Great experience with my dealer and salesperson, Richard King at Bonnell Ford in MA, I've really enjoyed working with them so far.

Yogi3035

Reaction score
Ordered 10/6. Called fp today and have a build date 12/13.

801a, 37” performance package, roof, pro power, carbon fiber, auto start/stop removed. Agate Black.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was really excited about my 11/29 build week I got today. now I am thinking wow it also might sit in the cold and snow alllll winter waiting on chips, hopefully it does not happen.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was really excited about my 11/29 build week I got today. now I am thinking wow it also might sit in the cold and snow alllll winter waiting on chips, hopefully it does not happen.
Little cold and snow won’t hurt it, but yeah I’m in the same boat. Would rather be thrashing around in the cold and snow behind the wheel lol

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They want the Sales Code Fxxxx and the Order Code.

I am still unscheduled too. I wish more folks here would let us know WHEN they ordered, and when they got the order confirmation email from Ford (if they did)... that would be more helpful! I saw a few 2nd week in October orders. Mine was confirmed on the 19th. FP said to definitely check again next week.
Ordered 10/6.

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, did those of you getting VINs have an MY21 order that flipped to a MY22 or is this a fresh MY22 order with no previous order?
I live like half hour from the Dearborn Factory and I know where they parked the chipless trucks, I maybe take a picture for you:Big Laugh::Big Laugh::Big Laugh:

Last edited: