2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to see a stock 37 in Queens NY with Recaro seats. The blue looks much better in real then on pictures. For some reason the back of the front seat is not that nice (different blue ). The truck is beautiful,the sound is amazing. The price is 30k ADM

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10 Jun 21 37’ performance package order was pushed to MY 22. I just got the 11/29 build week. Tracker not working yet on the freshVIN.
total surprise given the months long disappoints. Hope the build doesn’t shift. pulling for the rest of us still waiting.

HOLESHOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Richmond Ford VA - are straight shooters.
Ask for Chris Burnett.
Honest, always called me back or emailed. Up front about how many allocations they had. Second Raptor I have bought from them.
Put money down and signed contract 9/4/2021. This is a retail order.
Then 2022 Ordered bank opened & ordered 10/4.
FP confirmation 10/13 unscheduled clean.
FP Status as of 10/29: scheduled build date 11/29.

Last edited:

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I officially found out that my dealer didn't actually have a 2021 allocation after this whole time. So it's on to the 2022 order bank which is supposed to open Sept 15th. Hopefully Lead Foot is still a color choice.
I just bought my 2021 last week. I paid 2300 over MSRP. There will be lots of Raptors in 2022 and the R is coming. You will be buried with the ADM, so good luck.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There will come a point when we have market saturation and dealers will be selling at MSRP then later taking less than MSRP. If you’re not in a rush patience will be rewarded.
This exactly. Though there is no telling how long this will take. The industry will be dealing with the chip shortage at least through this time next year. Maybe longer. And even then we may be dealing with some other shortage.

996GT3

Reaction score
Placing my order for a 2022 on Monday. Has anyone been able to order a 2022 with option 52X start / stop removal? I don't see it in the order guide.