2019 Info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pchmotoho

Reaction score
They must of forgot to mention the 7.0L V8.

My gardeners cousin knows this guy who used to know a guy who applied for a job at Ford.

He said the V8 is a 100 percent sure thing as a mid year 2019 release.

The seats are hideous. I hope it’s just the picture (doubt it though)

The shocks should be awesome. I would love to put them on the 17.

Ice

Reaction score
Ditto, while I like the Recaros in the GT, not a fan of the faux suede at all, already wearing after just 7 months...luckily it appears they are an option so you can still order the regular leather seats!

So are you going to keep waiting for your 18 or wait for the 19?

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So are you going to keep waiting for your 18 or wait for the 19?

Ice, since I have a firm build date of 6/3, I'm going to go ahead with the 2018, has everything I want, at $1K below MSRP, so I'm happy. The electronic suspension control and new BL wheels are tempting, but I'll manage without them.

Beauf

Reaction score
Now, what will be options and what will be standard? Will the trail control be part of the tech package? What will the increase be in MSRP? Expect a return of more/higher ADM's.

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news for 17 and 18 owners!! No radical changes. I'm totally in the group of people that always have to the latest and greatest, but I see no point in upgrading over 17 year model.

Live Shocks: minimal impact on performance
Seats: ugly
Wheels: don't look like they belong on a truck and people just go aftermarket anyways
Trail cruise: a gymic skilled drivers wont use.

2020 will introduce the 1.9L hybrid as cheaper engine option... It will producing 400 hp and 400 lbs of torque and get 1 mpg better average than the EcoBoost and somehow still sound better.

2021-2022. 7.0 will be introduced and produce 500 hp and 500lbs torque and sold only in CHINA and CANADA with zero ADM.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jury's out. So far they are making waves in the RZR and mountain bike communities because they are, in fact, substantially better.
The jury isn't out. electronic damping is NOTHING new. I had it in my 2006 volvo... and 3 other cars after that. My take is that it is the same shock on the current raptor with electronic damping. They are bottom rung shocks in the scheme of things.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the pics of the new blue. I'm currently in love with my lightning blue (more so than I thought I would be) and nothing else added would make me trade it in. Hopefully that color is still around when I do upgrade.