Invoice deal on '24 801a

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dronebyjordan

Reaction score
Hi all - I have a '21 raptor right now and I am looking to upgrade into a '24 if I can find a good deal. I have seen a handful of people on here saying that they have purchased at invoice or $7k off sticker for an 801a. I am based in CO and willing to travel or ship. Does anyone know of a dealer a state or two away from CO that would sell a '24 at or below invoice? Thanks in advance! Looking for shelter green, carbonized grey, red, or avalanche grey.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
** under MSRP is what I am looking for but close. doesn't really make sense for me to upgrade otherwise. this is my truck
Doubt it really makes sense to “upgrade” even at invoice unless you have a higher mileage 21. Invoice is closer to $5-5.5k off. Going to cost a bunch to do so plus losing cost of any mods made. But then again these decisions aren’t usually based on making financial sense. Best of luck in your search.

Last edited:
OP
OP
dronebyjordan

dronebyjordan

Reaction score
Doubt it really makes sense to “upgrade” even at invoice unless you have a higher mileage 21. Invoice is closer to $5-5.5k off. Going to cost a bunch to do so plus losing cost of any mods made. But then again these decisions aren’t usually based on making financial sense. Best of luck in your search.
Yeah - it is high mileage and want a different color/moonroof. I have 0 mods besides a smartcap. I can afford to lose a couple of thousand dollars on moving into a '24, just don't want to over pay for a '24 if it isn't necessary at this point and feels like more and more people are finding these sort of deals. Thanks for your response.

Last edited: