2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to need those pages sir.

Let me look through the timeline again and get back to you

Sent from iPhone 6S+

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Going to need those pages sir.

My bad I ****** up, It was a guy on insta that is known as dunewhore just coming up with his own numbers. The rest of the pages were just posting pictures of the 2017.

Sent from iPhone 6S+

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let me look through the timeline again and get back to you

Sent from iPhone 6S+

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

My bad I ****** up, It was a guy on insta that is known as dunewhore just coming up with his own numbers. The rest of the pages were just posting pictures of the 2017.

Sent from iPhone 6S+

Dammit, Aaron!!! LOL

machz

Reaction score
60K is the max I will pay for one, I'm not looking for a ton of options so I have my fingers crossed for 55K

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
If 70k is for real I must say a loaded **** PRO for less than 40k sounds awfully good at this point.

My next Raptor was going to be DD while keeping the Gen1 for off-road events so it will be interesting to see just how much the new Raptor will be...

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If 70k is for real I must say a loaded **** PRO for less than 40k sounds awfully good at this point.

My next Raptor was going to be DD while keeping the Gen1 for off-road events so it will be interesting to see just how much the new Raptor will be...

It wasn't a real deal info, I checked where I had read it and it was just some guy thinking he knows it all.

Sent from iPhone 6S+

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey - what happened to all the 'High Resolution Pictures'?

black-2017-ford-raptor-dunes.jpg

tomahawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't like how small the mirrors look and how oddly shaped they are, looks out of proportion but I do like the head lights....looks mean