2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That 'stock' Gen1 certainly sits higher, which is what makes it look bigger from the side/rear. Note in the head on shot the angle difference of the lower arms.

Are those stock wheels on both? The gen2 looks like smaller wheels. It's definitely showing more sidewall.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
stock wheels on both

That 'stock' Gen1 certainly sits higher, which is what makes it look bigger from the side/rear. Note in the head on shot the angle difference of the lower arms.

Are those stock wheels on both? The gen2 looks like smaller wheels. It's definitely showing more sidewall.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the look of the new regular F150's, but felt Ford kinda missed the mark with the Gen2. Not that I hate it, but I was looking for a little wider fenders to really set it off from the F150. Does that make sense? I guess what I'm saying is, I don't see as big a difference in the Gen 2 from any other F150 like the Gen 1's did. You see a Gen 1 Raptor, and you know what it is (or at least that it is different).

I know once some aftermarket bumpers and lights are added, that the look will change for the better. Gotta get some different shocks to raise the front up, and 37's will probably look absolutely killer on them. That's what I can't wait for - seeing a fully modded Gen 2. Then I'm sure a lot of opinions will change.....

Rbernard1984

Reaction score
I like the look of the new regular F150's, but felt Ford kinda missed the mark with the Gen2. Not that I hate it, but I was looking for a little wider fenders to really set it off from the F150. Does that make sense? I guess what I'm saying is, I don't see as big a difference in the Gen 2 from any other F150 like the Gen 1's did. You see a Gen 1 Raptor, and you know what it is (or at least that it is different).

I know once some aftermarket bumpers and lights are added, that the look will change for the better. Gotta get some different shocks to raise the front up, and 37's will probably look absolutely killer on them. That's what I can't wait for - seeing a fully modded Gen 2. Then I'm sure a lot of opinions will change.....

I agree, gen1 looked stunning stock, where I think gen2 needs a little more "something" looks wise.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I agree, gen1 looked stunning stock, where I think gen2 needs a little more "something" looks wise.

spot on

Juiced4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Couldnt agree more. Something is just missing with it. Not stoked on the V6, but that wasn't a deal breaker for me. The looks just aren't there yet. I feel it should have looked like this! (obviously the suspension is more here than the Raptor stock would have, but love the fenders and this look. If the grille was blacked out it would be perfect.) just my .02

Attachments

• camburg.jpg
    camburg.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 226