2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that a Jen 2 or a sand rail? It's hard to tell with the way it's floating over the sand.

#becausebajamode

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dude it's a sand rail. Jamal confirmed. Case closed. All the dune hoes are gonna instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano.

d.p

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the new looks, whether I do more than current gen that remains to be seen. One thing that will happen is that Gen1 will look dated once those Gen2s hit the streets.

Would love to see a side by side comparison.

Rbernard1984

Reaction score
I'm not all for the square look but I do love the front end and love the headlights. This truck has grown on me though

Sent from iPhone 6S+

I go back and forth as well, I really want to see one in person but there are zero local shows around me and none coming up.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go back and forth as well, I really want to see one in person but there are zero local shows around me and none coming up.

Same here.. I like the rounded edges of the Gen1 as well. Both trucks look great. Gen2 seems a bit more aggressive looking with the hard lines but again, not to crazy about the squared off edges but it is growing on me :)

Rbernard1984

Reaction score
Same here.. I like the rounded edges of the Gen1 as well. Both trucks look great. Gen2 seems a bit more aggressive looking with the hard lines but again, not to crazy about the squared off edges but it is growing on me :)

I feel the same way about the regular F150 as well, sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't. Its def a polarizing design, people seem to either love or hate it.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel the same way about the regular F150 as well, sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't. Its def a polarizing design, people seem to either love or hate it.

Yep... and the non-raptor F150's from 2014 and earlier I just don't like at all. Similar design but the Raptor's from that era are so much better looking, imo.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score