2012 VIN's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks like were in the same boat brother i was told by the dealership 90 days from nov first pretty nice window right lol im being realistic an jus hoping praying before Christmas is all i ask

90 days? thats pathetic for a domestic. I got my M3 in 5.5 weeks from Germany!

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys did you notice the list Randy posted. It is not limited to the few items they had on hold before. It now looks like every Raptor item is listed including the 6.2L engine??? What the heck is going on???

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Every new month it takes to get my 2012 is a month without a truck payment (i.e. more goodies)

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys did you notice the list Randy posted. It is not limited to the few items they had on hold before. It now looks like every Raptor item is listed including the 6.2L engine??? What the heck is going on???

READ AGAIN

Until further notice, the 6.2L engine will only be available for scheduling with Harley and Raptor orders.

randy

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oops My bad. Thanks for setting me straight. Sheww...lol Although I still have the Lux and camera so it doesnt make any difference. Oh well.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to get into a pissing match on the forms with someone who says their dealer says ................................

BUT Nothing is on “Material Hold”??
Ford is just not pulling/vin'ing ANY "Sold" O/T 1 Orders, until OK TO SHIP is done, on the "For Stock" O/T 2 Raptors that should be built starting Nov 7th.

If a dealer wants to put a "For Stock" O/T 2 order in the order bank, then they can't order with 55L, 58N, 76F, or either graphic.
The ONLY available options are, 43M, 63E and 63T for the first week "For Stock" orders, for early builds. (They are SAVING the GOOD Options for you guys with Raptors ON ORDER......................... LOL)

This is for ALL 2012 F150's, not just Raptors.

randy

======================================
10/14/11
2012 MY (model year) Retail F-150 Order Reminder:
This is a reminder that retail orders for 2012 F-150 will NOT schedule until "OK to Ship" is achieved (scheduled for 11/14 in Dearborn and 11/7 in KC). Given this timing, it will likely be December or early 2012 before these retail F-150s arrive on dealership lots. Please ensure your employees are aware of the timing and manage their customer's expectations.

Last edited: