2012 VIN's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Randy,
How are you informed about VINs being pulled. Do you as the dealer physically have to log in someplace and check or are you informed somehow? Just wondering if we need to keep reminding our dealers to do something. Thanks!

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Randy,
How are you informed about VINs being pulled. Do you as the dealer physically have to log in someplace and check or are you informed somehow? Just wondering if we need to keep reminding our dealers to do something. Thanks!

I have to log in and check Fords order bank. I do it several times a day/night.
I can ONLY track my orders, Not other Dealer orders, sorry.

randy

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Randy! Im sure many of these guys are not as diligent about checking this info. So I will keep turning the coals with my dealer. Again thanks for the info.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Randy! Im sure many of these guys are not as diligent about checking this info. So I will keep turning the coals with my dealer. Again thanks for the info.

That's a fact right there. My local dealer will check when I call him but I certainly don't ever get updates or expect a call unsolicited.

Randy's in a league all his own there and that's unfortunate. I would like to think there would be more like him but I think he's more the exception than the rule.

mntsurf

Reaction score
Just spoke to SVT ... my Raptor is in production and scheduled for delivery 11-21-11!

2012 Raptor supercrew, blue flame, luxury package, and navigation

Nate, what dealer did you ordered yours from? Did you get a good price? I placed my order on 9/14/11, Tux black with everything except graphics.

ottobot

Reaction score
Hi I am new to the forum but have been following the 2012 Raptor thread closely as I placed my order 9/6/11 for a SCrew no front camera, no graphics, black interior and with the luxury package in silver. I got a VIN number from my dealer (based in WA). ETA for build date 11/7 and shiping according to his books is 11/23. One caveat: my original order number is scheduled to be built one week later with ETA in Dec but he had someone cancel an order and ordered 2 raptors (with the build that I wanted) and said that if the dealer ordered one comes first I can have it.

Hope this helps those who are waiting. Plus I did contact my dealer out of the blue and he came up with the VIN