2012 VIN's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke to SVT ... my Raptor is in production and scheduled for delivery 11-21-11!

2012 Raptor supercrew, blue flame, luxury package, and navigation

Please post (if allowed) the SVT phone number you called.....I want to pick brains and find out wehre my 2012 Scab Tx Loaded minus Graph is--FROM THE SOURCE!

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just called (and emailed) my dealer (haha) requesting him to please advise regarding the build status of my 2012 Scab, loaded, Tux minus Graph, per the above from Nate.

My dealer is on it. He said he would ask both his ordering manager for info after what I told him about Nate AND he said he would call Ford.

I should have feedback to provide the forum later today.

My order didn't officially get logged into the Ford system until 10/31/11....so I'm one of the late bloomers. Odds are if the feedback I get is good....it will trickle down to everyone else who ordered before me.

If I just get a VIN today....I'll be happy. :peace:

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The standard SVT number 1-800-367-3788

AWESOME!!! Thanks Nate. It's still early here on West coast so this saved my havng to type "SVT" into google. Haha.

As soon as I hear back form my dealer...I plan to call the SVT # you kindly provided above--as follow up to confirm.

We should all be doing same following Nate's news today + the prediction made yesterday that Ford would be releasing big news today. Thanks to the tribal dance!! :waytogo:

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see calling SVT without a VIN to have any value.. maybe I just don't see it. /shrug

Am I missing something? I imagine they'll just confirm that without a VIN there's really nothing they can tell you.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see calling SVT without a VIN to have any value.. maybe I just don't see it. /shrug

Am I missing something? I imagine they'll just confirm that without a VIN there's really nothing they can tell you.

That's a CORRECT Statement, NOTHING can be done through SVT
WITHOUT a VIN #

randy