$2.99 Sub Modification

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I know what you mean...

You would think I'd learn my lesson. I said the same thing about the perch mod/swaybar delete. :shocked:

I just need to do these things right when I first see/hear about them and be done with it!

mcasseba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the audio guys, can Aux 1 be used for a power source instead of running another power line through the firewall for an amp?

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Ha. Yeah it's working, I just couldn't feel it hitting any harder than it used to.

FilthyRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did it. Doesn't sound worse for sure, but can't tell if its any better. Most of my music is heavy base but is playing wirelessly from my iphone thru the bluetooth so idk if its better from a different input

Last edited:

RedTailHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
careful on overtightening

all was going well (and quick), until tightening the 8mm bolt on the topside of the sub that holds the speaker in place. Broke the head of the bolt off.

Any suggestions for getting the old piece of the bolt out?

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did this mod Friday, and I can tell a substantial difference...also did the tailgate assist shock....man, I love my truck more every day!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs