$2.99 Sub Modification

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BikerDrummer

Reaction score

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did the mod this weekend. I adjusted settings and didn't notice any change! It actually sounded worse! I continued making adjustments and wondered what the heck all the posts were about. Then I realized......

Wait for it.....

Idiot boy forgot to plug in the connector!!!

Once I figured that out, it sounded great! Thanks guys.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
You seriously can't go wrong when the mod costs less than $5 and you have enough left to do 5 more subs

Finally going to do mine tonight since I have to go out and put the sway bar back on for my wife since she'll be driving it for the next 3 months while I'm gone. Hardly going to have time to even enjoy it. I'll probably go for a "test drive" just to make sure the swaybar is all set for her :ROFLJest:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everything is damn near metric and torx on this truck...

As far as heat? From what there is no amp, or anything else to cause heat in the box..

-Greg

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did the mod this weekend. I adjusted settings and didn't notice any change! It actually sounded worse! I continued making adjustments and wondered what the heck all the posts were about. Then I realized......

Wait for it.....

Idiot boy forgot to plug in the connector!!!

Once I figured that out, it sounded great! Thanks guys.

LOL - I do that stuff all the time. valve adjust on my Ducati, put everything back together and the damn thing will not fire for the life of me. It's fuel starved with a simple desmo valve adjust.

Took my 12 year old standing next to me who said, Dad, why isn't the bike whining when you turn the key? (forgot to plug back in the fuel pump on the tank!)

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Just got done doing mine and I must say, it's a pretty nice improvement. I'm mad at myself for waiting this long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs