vin's pulled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sandygar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received my vin 1FTFW1ET1CFA06022 extended cab, ingot silver, luxury package, blue accent. "locked in" whatever that means. Scheduled to be here in Sandy, OR 11/21

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well now i don't feel quite as bad knowing its a dealer stock order, but man I'm getting anxious! lol :Grenade:

Yep Josh, I have 8 O/T 2's pulled and Vin'ed. I have been promised, that these "for stock" orders WON'T effect my "Sold" orders. I should start getting Sold Vin's VERY SOON!!

randy

OP
OP
mrpork

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep Josh, I have 8 O/T 2's pulled and Vin'ed. I have been promised, that these "for stock" orders WON'T effect my "Sold" orders. I should start getting Sold Vin's VERY SOON!!

randy

randy sorry to beat a dead horse but you say "VERY SOON" do you mean a few days or are you talking weeks?:peace:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
randy sorry to beat a dead horse but you say "VERY SOON" do you mean a few days or are you talking weeks?:peace:

Ford has told Dealers, that they wanted to build some O/T 2 "for dealer stock"
2012 Raptors, for a quaility control check process. Then they would give the OK TO BUY

So if they start building the Stock Raptors on Monday Nov 7th, we should get "Sold O/T 1" Vin's starting next week in full force.........

If Ford has ANY problems with the O/T 2 Raptors that will be built on Mon 11/7, those trucks could be held up for weeks or months????
And it could speed up or push back "Sold" orders???

randy

OP
OP
mrpork

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you very much sir. we are lucky to have a gentleman like yourself on here to ask our questions!!!!!!!!! thank you very much once again
Ford has told Dealers, that they wanted to build some O/T 2 "for dealer stock"
2012 Raptors, for a quaility control check process. Then they would give the OK TO BUY

So if they start building the Stock Raptors on Monday Nov 7th, we should get "Sold O/T 1" Vin's starting next week in full force.........

If Ford has ANY problems with the O/T 2 Raptors that will be built on Mon 11/7, those trucks could be held up for weeks or months????
And it could speed up or push back "Sold" orders???

randy

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's your Window Sticker, for your Raptor. It's an O/T 2 (for "dealer stock" order) That's why you have it so early!!

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FTFW1R60CFA05576

randy
I thought the O/T 2 orders were going to be bone stock trucks and that they were saving the options for O/T 1 order?

I remember reading this somewhere earlier but does that explain why there's no Front Camera in this order?

Or is it that O/T 2 orders are just getting pulled regardless of options?

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Randy can you confirm/deny that there is a hold on Front camera orders right now?