WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants stickers like MTUH3 or GregM I am having mine done today and he said he can print off a few others if anyone would like them...

I did mine 20"x3.5" if your interested PM me or call me ASAP I go in at 2 PM CST to pick up mine and get my hood wrap done

219-306-2503 ASAP!!!! he needs to print them I will need how you want your name and what flag... for those Canadians ha.... lol joking lemme know!

P. Struebig <America F*** YA>

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If anyone wants stickers like MTUH3 or GregM I am having mine done today and he said he can print off a few others if anyone would like them...

I did mine 20"x3.5" if your interested PM me or call me ASAP I go in at 2 PM CST to pick up mine and get my hood wrap done

219-306-2503 ASAP!!!! he needs to print them I will need how you want your name and what flag... for those Canadians ha.... lol joking lemme know!

How much?

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well it wouldn't be a 2200 mile road trip if there wasn't a problem with the truck the day before I leave. Yesterday was supposed to be a day of getting everything I needed done around the shop so I can have a nice stress free drive across the country. Well that didn't go as planned. We ended up having to change the whole rearend out on the truck because of a really bad vibration that had become worse and worse everyday. At the same time, we went to bolt up the new dual shock setup up front and the dam shock is 1" to short.

I swear if I didn't have bad luck I would have no luck at all. Hopefully I will see you all in three days. With the way this is starting, ya never know.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Great idea!! Thanks for the offer Jordan. PM sent.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it wouldn't be a 2200 mile road trip if there wasn't a problem with the truck the day before I leave. Yesterday was supposed to be a day of getting everything I needed done around the shop so I can have a nice stress free drive across the country. Well that didn't go as planned. We ended up having to change the whole rearend out on the truck because of a really bad vibration that had become worse and worse everyday. At the same time, we went to bolt up the new dual shock setup up front and the dam shock is 1" to short.

I swear if I didn't have bad luck I would have no luck at all. Hopefully I will see you all in three days. With the way this is starting, ya never know.

Dam dont that crap suck!!! But if nothing ever went wrong you wouldnt be doing anything!!! ha ha ha

I'm Packed up and ready to hit the road... Most likely be leaving around 3am tomorrow so I can meet up and have lunch with some friends...

Last edited:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah the hour is definatly neigh...... im sitting here thinking of all the shit i NEED to do, yet here i am sitting at the computer..... i need to run to best buy quick for some gopro mounts (gift card, otherwise it would be here now from amazon), pack my clothes, laptop and tablet and then hope my ORv sticker comes today.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I think those stickers look fantastic. I'd almost put one on my truck just for the heck of it. lol

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I know how the poor bastards felt that couldn't make it to TRR last year. Just get to sit and watch the posts knowing that there is an epic thing happening and all you get to do is wish you had the money, time off, etc, etc so you could be there too. We don't really get snow in Texas so I would love to do something like this. I just didn't have the money to be able to make this kind of a road trip right now. I hope you guys have a blast and nobody tears up anything too bad. Please post pics and updates as you can for us that couldn't make it this time. Safe travels to everybody. -Russell

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now I know how the poor bastards felt that couldn't make it to TRR last year. Just get to sit and watch the posts knowing that there is an epic thing happening and all you get to do is wish you had the money, time off, etc, etc so you could be there too. We don't really get snow in Texas so I would love to do something like this. I just didn't have the money to be able to make this kind of a road trip right now. I hope you guys have a blast and nobody tears up anything too bad. Please post pics and updates as you can for us that couldn't make it this time. Safe travels to everybody. -Russell

Between the GoPro's, Video and Camera's....You can count on lots of footage (and stories)!

:happy160: