WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok, feeling semi productive today now. went to best buy and got my suctioncup mount and the frame. so when im recording in the truck i can plug it in and not worry about batteries, and if i do outside, i have 2 wasabi batteries and charger with me too. aswell as 2 64gb cards, and my laptop to offload and wipe the cards if need be.

speaking of laptop, i also set up the Wouxun stuff on it aswell to program anyones UV6D for snoball channels, and if someone will lend me for a second, i can use a treypals programmed radio to grab a copy of all his programmed channels, if he has no issue with that, that is.

all i got left is pack up my clothes, eat something finally, HOPEFULLY get my ORV in the mail today and then head to my sister n brother inlaws to leave in the morning. and hopefully get the inverter i broke put back together before i go...... im also probably missing and forgetting a bunch of things i need too.... ****, can i get an extra day for this stuff?

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not even participating in the event and I'm starting to check out. I'm just excited too see a bunch of Raptors roll into town that are actually being used for what the Raptor was meant for.

I'm used to seeing all the street queens back in Chicago.

If your talking about JuggNuttz, he's coming.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok, feeling semi productive today now. went to best buy and got my suctioncup mount and the frame. so when im recording in the truck i can plug it in and not worry about batteries, and if i do outside, i have 2 wasabi batteries and charger with me too. aswell as 2 64gb cards, and my laptop to offload and wipe the cards if need be.

speaking of laptop, i also set up the Wouxun stuff on it aswell to program anyones UV6D for snoball channels, and if someone will lend me for a second, i can use a treypals programmed radio to grab a copy of all his programmed channels, if he has no issue with that, that is.

all i got left is pack up my clothes, eat something finally, HOPEFULLY get my ORV in the mail today and then head to my sister n brother inlaws to leave in the morning. and hopefully get the inverter i broke put back together before i go...... im also probably missing and forgetting a bunch of things i need too.... ****, can i get an extra day for this stuff?

There was a post that had a list of freqs used at different events. I've been trying all week to locate it and can't find it.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There was a post that had a list of freqs used at different events. I've been trying all week to locate it and can't find it.

i actually have that in an excel file, was gonna try and manually move it to a wouxun file, but realised it would be much much easier to just pull it off a radio. and theres gonna be more than a few people with them, so ill hopefully borrow one for the 15 seconds it will take to copy it.

yeah yeah yeah, my street queen will be there too.....

and yeah, i do this all the time, ive procrastinated so much, that now that its time, im constantly going over what i need and what did i forget.... some day ill get my shit together and be ready like days before so im not scrambling around the day before.... someday..... not likely....

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Due to travel going better than expected and some changes to my original plan, I'm at the Comfort Inn in Waterford right now.

All the cool looking ice melted off my truck between Troy, OH(where I actually stayed, I thought it was the north side of Dayton) and here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NachoRaptor37