WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm useless here at work today. I have a meeting at 4 pm that is the only reason I'm still here. Can't wait to get on the road tomorrow morning. Juggnuttz, you think you will meet us in Burns harbor at noon?

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not even participating in the event and I'm starting to check out. I'm just excited too see a bunch of Raptors roll into town that are actually being used for what the Raptor was meant for.

I'm used to seeing all the street queens back in Chicago.

Chris on Saturday night we will be at the Travelodge and parking on top of the parking garage.

See ya there! :rocking: :head3:

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am useless at work right now too. Officially checked out a while ago. I would leave, but truck isn't done yet anyway. Reminds me ... time to bug the installer.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't ever say we don't do anything for you guys.

Another sponsor.

K&N

Sweet, I'm already rocking that sticker.

Im not a sponsor but, I have a small piece of swag ill throw in for the raffle

nobody wants your water filled harmonic cups...lol...

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

Last edited:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm useless here at work today. I have a meeting at 4 pm that is the only reason I'm still here. Can't wait to get on the road tomorrow morning. Juggnuttz, you think you will meet us in Burns harbor at noon?

that is the current plan. were looking at about a 9:30am departure from gurnee and meet up with you guys in indiana. ill PM you later today with my info n such.

no ORV sticker in the mail.... welp, hopefully the reciept will be enough!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NachoRaptor37