WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since I don't have a winch, figure I am safe with red.. They didn't have yellow in stock.. If/when I get a winch I will upgrade to yellow and alternator...

Factory battery was starting to ooze out the top. Figure better safe than sorry..

-Greg

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the Sears Die Hard Platinum battery. Made by enersys who also makes odyssey batteries. They are essentially the same but the sears brand is ~$100 cheaper.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I have a lot of HID bulbs burning so there might be a lot of drain plus I just installed a 1200 watt power inverter in the cab.
I was trying to convince the wife to let me take the "Keurig" but she can't be with out her coffee.lol
Winch but that's only in use.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a lot of HID bulbs burning so there might be a lot of drain plus I just installed a 1200 watt power inverter in the cab.
I was trying to convince the wife to let me take the "Keurig" but she can't be with out her coffee.lol
Winch but that's only in use.

You can borrow my wife's. Got her a second one so she has 1 in her office and so she could take it on this trip. Oh and she will probably use it in the truck.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It works great with Google Earth, but then you need a signal all of the time. So I bought Motion X GPS HD and have the map in it. It seems to work, but won't know how well until until this weekend.

Why? You planning on pissing on people's locks at night?

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

You still camping in your truck?

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

HEEEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!

Has anyone uploaded the route to an IPAD???
We can't get it to work and would appreciate tips. :whymewhyme:

Thanks,

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a Yellow Top in the H3. I got the one with the top and side posts. That way I can run the main truck wires to the top posts and all my aux wires to the side posts. Keep things nice and clean.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I have a Yellow Top in the H3. I got the one with the top and side posts. That way I can run the main truck wires to the top posts and all my aux wires to the side posts. Keep things nice and clean.

Just took advantage of my side posts today.
Definitely nice to have them.