WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everyone should call Select Ford in Williston and beg the service guy Mike to get the blue raptor in and get it fixed!!! They close in 45 minutes and tomorrow is the last day to get it fixed before I have to leave or I won't make the registration deadline.

Call them!!!!! 1 (701) 577-2142

ha! id be afraid of that tho.... if we all keep calling him, he may get pissed off and say **** this and not get to your truck.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lock de-icer might not be a bad thing to bring..

-Greg

We had an ice storm the other night and the tailgate did freeze up even though the lock wasn't involved. It is hard to cover every contingency.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I called, didn't ask for mike, just service.She was not very happy...lol apparently they are the busiest Ford dealership in the nation and will try to get it in tomorrow. I stressed the importance of this weekends events and the press coverage it is receiving.. And said to please try her hardest. I was sweet as pie to her, but she's frazzled

But now I'm afraid that if too many people call they are going to get mad at you big blue balls. Also hard to talk to them without knowing your name...lol

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like I've said, I'm planning this like a winter camping trip. I have half a dozen cans of soup/stew/chili, Ramen, an old MRE, a dehydrated backpacking meal, bagels, peanut butter, a shit load of granola bars and a metric ton of trail mix.

I'm prepared to sit in the forest for up to 6 days!

With all that trail mix be prepared to be shitin in the woods for 6 days!:laughing1:

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------[/SI

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

HEEEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!

Has anyone uploaded the route to an IPAD???
We can't get it to work and would appreciate tips. :whymewhyme:

Thanks,

I got global scout app and downloaded the route to my gen 1 IPad. After that when i opened jasons email with files it recognized and i was able to download one. Its more like a read only setup as The gen1 doesnt have gps. Good luck

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Think I am finally done... Optima red top just arrived... All that is left is installing it and rocker panel graphics..

-Greg

yay work is over. truck is loaded. will be on the road at 6 am. first stop dayton ohio. woo hoo. good battery choice got mine yesterday.

I went YELLER!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Yellow Optima.jpg
    Yellow Optima.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 123