WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
MTUH3
Tried to heat them bolts too. I could get the torch into the hole in,the frame next to the upper shock mount. Still didn't budge.

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
made my plywood bedrack about 2 weeks ago. think it will be fine. lol jack:boobs:

Dang! thought I was the first!

I prefer to solve all my bed problems with wood!:hump:

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

lol One of my most used lines is “Made of wood, real sturdy!” My buddies always give me shit for my substitution of wood in car projects :D

Im sure a simple strap design will be more than adequate, this design was concocted at a bar and waaaaaay overthought :Stupid Me:

You should do more "back of the napkin" design it looks great!

Last edited:

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is real easy to switch out your rear shocks without changing your springs and it will make a big difference on controlling the rear end.

You were right!! I put the rear shocks on today, wasn't too bad considering I'm learning as I go. Back end isn't so jumpy, now I wonder if I even need the deavers........

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so did you weld the wood to the bed?

nah. see the pic. put the hooks in the bed and cut the plywood and strapped it all together. we arent jumping hills. should be fine. a little american ingenuity. ha ha poor mans bed rack. oh also a better battery.
evuvu4as.jpg

Attachments

• bed rack 001.jpg
    bed rack 001.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 38
  • bed rack 004.jpg
    bed rack 004.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 35
  • bed rack 002.jpg
    bed rack 002.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Need last minute help.

Found a radio, need it programmed, search is failing me on the page that lists common frequencies, I have the snowball ones, need murs and such.

2ndly found a torque multiplier and such, need to know the size of the nut on the lower front shock bolt so the guy can bring it to work before I leave.