WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjwpgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WSI, please have a credit card machine ready for me on Monday as I really am obsessed with that new bumper you have on the green giant. Would it fit a 20" and 2 10" or 6" e-series? I know off Snoball topic, so will catch up at the event

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll have my card swiper , and will have several WSI knick-knacks for sale.

BTW, I'm so freaking geeked to show you guys this cage!

Last edited:

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you who do not have a radio, a radio shack scanner can allow you to listen to the radio traffic. If you have a scanner that you may listen to police or fire calls or even a NASCAR pit headset or radio you can program the channels and listen to what is being said, you obviously can't talk back but one side is better than nothing at all. I'm sure if you bought the scanner this week, radio shack would refund you money if you were not satisfied next week..... if you get my drift. ( yes Snoball pun intended)
Keith

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those of you who do not have a radio, a radio shack scanner can allow you to listen to the radio traffic. If you have a scanner that you may listen to police or fire calls or even a NASCAR pit headset or radio you can program the channels and listen to what is being said, you obviously can't talk back but one side is better than nothing at all. I'm sure if you bought the scanner this week, radio shack would refund you money if you were not satisfied next week..... if you get my drift. ( yes Snoball pun intended)
Keith

Ha ha ha I did so many times years ago... I wouldnt anymore... Ill see how much they are...

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Greg must be sleeping, no up date on the countdown in the past hour.

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Just a random thought today.... How many of each color truck do we have coming? anyone know?

Isn't it in the first post?

If not, Jason knows.

Yukon Joe
Delta Force

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Need last minute help.

Found a radio, need it programmed, search is failing me on the page that lists common frequencies, I have the snowball ones, need murs and such.

2ndly found a torque multiplier and such, need to know the size of the nut on the lower front shock bolt so the guy can bring it to work before I leave.

The front lower shock bolt is torqued to 406 ft-lbs. Don't know the size...

Yukon Joe
Delta Force

Last edited: