WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Also just got one of these for my Wouxun KG-UV6X Dual Band VHF/UHF 200 Channel Handheld Commercial Radio.
This should help out with getting more distance out of my radio I hope.
Right Treypal??

Magnetic Mount Dual-Band Antenna with Coax Cable Standard SMA

WXMAG-ST_xlrg.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Hells ya!!! I put the jack skid plate in a box for transport to the UP. I think im gonna send some items with you that we can maybe pack up on Thursday?

Also I might need 2 more trucks with Tonneau covers to carry some stuff for us.

Sounds good..

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know electrical interference. I learned it from someone don't know how true it is but a lot of electrical stuff in the trucks.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

probably be better out the back window stuck on a chase rack

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I don't know electrical interference. I learned it from someone don't know how true it is but a lot of electrical stuff in the trucks.

I was gonna mount it up by the 3rd brake light cause it looks like everyone else is placing it there.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

I'll have a fiberglass cover on.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will have some room under the cover if you need something hauled.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2