WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jason,

We plan on stopping by. you mentioned something about a bonfire about 250 pages / 2000 post ago? I think we will settle into the hotel by 5-6 and then see who wants to get some dinner and be toward your place around 8 pm.

Keith

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I will be asking for Thursday off tomorrow.... but I won't be able to hang too long

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

I should be in Detroit about 3 pm or so. Thursday
Will everyone that has a radio have it on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wednesday dinner sounds cool. If I have my radio in hand I will have it on, or you could txt me

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so i finally caught up with all the pages.
We'll be in Detroit around 12/1 thursday. I have no idea whats going on so i have to catch up with everything or Justvettn can do the research while i drive there. So not really knowing Michigan where is Jason K located? Cause we will get a hotel near that, i deff have some touchups to do before the run.
Question... What's the most killer place to eat in detroit area/ Jasons area? I want a badass meal after driving from toronto lol.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lake Effect Warning for the UP until tuesday. 8-20" forcasted

http://www.weather.com/weather/aler...ificance=W&areaid=MIZ003&office=KMQT&etn=0001

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Ok so i finally caught up with all the pages.
We'll be in Detroit around 12/1 thursday. I have no idea whats going on so i have to catch up with everything or Justvettn can do the research while i drive there. So not really knowing Michigan where is Jason K located? Cause we will get a hotel near that, i deff have some touchups to do before the run.
Question... What's the most killer place to eat in detroit area/ Jasons area? I want a badass meal after driving from toronto lol.

Comfort INN Waterford, MI is where most are staying.

Lots of good places to eat around. In Downtown Pontiac there is some badass Mexican places. A great deli place called the Bronx Deli just south of M59 on Telegraph road.

Just about everything and anything you could want.

I live in White Lake, MI

Send me a email or a PM for address

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lake Effect Warning for the UP until tuesday. 8-20" forcasted

http://www.weather.com/weather/aler...ificance=W&areaid=MIZ003&office=KMQT&etn=0001

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Comfort INN Waterford, MI is where most are staying.

Lots of good places to eat around. In Downtown Pontiac there is some badass Mexican places. A great deli place called the Bronx Deli just south of M59 on Telegraph road.

Just about everything and anything you could want.

I live in White Lake, MI

Send me a email or a PM for address

Yes. Snow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SWEEEEEEET! Just what we need.:big_banana_Dance:

Hells ya!!! I put the jack skid plate in a box for transport to the UP. I think im gonna send some items with you that we can maybe pack up on Thursday?

Also I might need 2 more trucks with Tonneau covers to carry some stuff for us.