WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Netix do you know is it better to cross border at Detroit or Sarnia / point Ed ? Looks like about same distance from detrot where 401/402 split.

Am I the only truck w out a radio? Trey said he was bringing extra so I can buy one in the UP.

Trey isn't coming.

Hell yeah! Let it snow!

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Netix do you know is it better to cross border at Detroit or Sarnia / point Ed ? Looks like about same distance from detrot where 401/402 split.

Am I the only truck w out a radio? Trey said he was bringing extra so I can buy one in the UP.

Sarnia!!! Less traffic... It might take 4 hours in Det ya never know

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after working 36 hours straight, I had quite a bit of time to think about my situation. Tomorrow morning I'm gonna call the dealership, my insurance again, and SVT if I need to. I decided I want to go real bad and am gonna try to do everything I can to speed things up. I have a front bumper waiting at devildevils house and fenders can wait(replace with +2" wide fenders), I just need the dealership to fix the suspension portion and I can do the rest. I hate waiting and not knowing.

If you wait for all the body and cosmetic items - there is ZERO reason why they couldnt have your truck ready by Wed at the latest as long as the only damage is to bolt on components.

They could assess it tomorrow morning, emergency order (overnight) all parts. Receive parts on Tues. They should be able to pretty much rebuilt the entire front end in 1 day. So figure all day to replace the parts and then a couple of hours Wed morning to do the alignment and you should be gtg.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score

We'll have one of Trey's hand held Wouxun's for sale. Programmed for Snoball, TRR, talkabouts, and weather stations. We bought 2 but then ended up getting a Vhf also since we'll be a support truck.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We'll have one of Trey's hand held Wouxun's for sale. Programmed for Snoball, TRR, talkabouts, and weather stations. We bought 2 but then ended up getting a Vhf also since we'll be a support truck.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

I would probably buy the radio from ya . How much you want for it?

IRONMAN

Reaction score

Your best bet might be Sarnia. If your going to the Ford tour then your gonna want to take I-94W down.
Trey's not going as well.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the hood lights on, wire them up tonight. Got my icons, deavers, uca's, tie rods too but will probably wait to put them on till after snoball, which I'm bummed about. That's probably too much to get done in the small amt of time I have.

It is real easy to switch out your rear shocks without changing your springs and it will make a big difference on controlling the rear end.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Sadly I can't make it. Between TRR and my desert race schedule for 2013, I just don't have the days off. Sucks, I've definitely got the best Snoball beard going.

It's a tough decision but racing a Trophy Truck beats out snow...