WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlueBalls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after working 36 hours straight, I had quite a bit of time to think about my situation. Tomorrow morning I'm gonna call the dealership, my insurance again, and SVT if I need to. I decided I want to go real bad and am gonna try to do everything I can to speed things up. I have a front bumper waiting at devildevils house and fenders can wait(replace with +2" wide fenders), I just need the dealership to fix the suspension portion and I can do the rest. I hate waiting and not knowing.

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score

justvettn and i will be in detroit early thursday morning

Netix do you know is it better to cross border at Detroit or Sarnia / point Ed ? Looks like about same distance from detrot where 401/402 split.

Am I the only truck w out a radio? Trey said he was bringing extra so I can buy one in the UP.

Last edited:

Gunpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone walk me thru uploading the .gpx file to the android back country navigator?
When I try I get a file import error..

anyone?

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Netix do you know is it better to cross border at Detroit or Sarnia / point Ed ? Looks like about same distance from detrot where 401/402 split.

Am I the only truck w out a radio? Trey said he was bringing extra so I can buy one in the UP.

As of now i dont have one. Im scrambling to find one locally and get it programmed and ready for friday. Hopefully i can get a hold of the place tomorrow.