WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjwpgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe, If I were you, I'd test out different mounting positions on that radio with either velcro or some good 3m double sided tape. That way youre not cutting into interior pieces till you know where you want it comfortably.

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the hood lights on, wire them up tonight. Got my icons, deavers, uca's, tie rods too but will probably wait to put them on till after snoball, which I'm bummed about. That's probably too much to get done in the small amt of time I have.
bese5a9y.jpg
zyde4umy.jpg

uqe5yje5.jpg

Last edited:

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stealthmode Raptor:

It's actually a little dirty in these pics too, there's a sandy field next to my brother's house and I couldn't resist a few doughnuts...

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

I'm leaving FL tomorrow for the north so I have everything ready to go today. Here's everything strapped down in the bed, that black case has my hitch/shackles/rope/limited tools/jack that comes with the truck inside.

IMAG0014.jpg

Last edited:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For the Chicago and East bound Raptor going to Detroit on Thursday, I'd like to see if we can meet up in Burns Harbor ( 243 Melton Rd, Burns Harbor, IN 46304) at the Pilot Travel Center / Mcdonalds at noon on Thursday, this puts us into the Detroit hotel at around 4 pm.

If your interested let me know with a PM, Email @ [email protected], or comment on my Facebook page. We need to leave the Pilot at 12:30

Keith Mandoske
312-317-9444
If you close, call me or reach me on Snoball Channel 1 on the radio.

I posted this earlier in the thread but anyone needs a place to stay on wed night or what ever I live right off the highway if you are coming from the west (I-65 - 80/94 - 90/94 interchange) and are going to Detroit. I am like 3-4 hours from detroit. I have 4 extra rooms in my place (1901 built farm house) I'm not doing anything so feel free if you want a free place to stay. Also I own a bar so free drinks haha :drink_nl:

EDIT - I will most likely be meeting up with the group on Thursday with Keith Mandoske - 312-317-9444 - so plan on that

hmmm, ill talk to my brother in law, i think he is working thursday till like 4pm, so dont think i can make that. we'll see tho, he might have taken his afternoon slot off, which case we might be able to do that. ill talk to him today and let you guys know.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stealthmode Raptor:

It's actually a little dirty in these pics too, there's a sandy field next to my brother's house and I couldn't resist a few doughnuts...

Is that wrap? Looks sick! I am working with a designer on a wrap but keep striking out on a design I may end up doing something similar

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
012Blusvt/Raptorwifey and us will be meeting in Des Moines around 11:30 am which will put us in Chicago around 5:30pm (or so) and Detroit around 9pm (depending on stops)

Just in case someone misses first group there will be another coming through..

-Greg