WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck is down. At best , its a phone call to SCT and force the stock tune, at worst its a fried computer. We'll see what happens Monday.

Let us know... maybe you could ask Jarrett to bring his computer for his truck?

Dam... You need to get you one of these for a spare..
PCMandtripnorth004-1_zps48a60963.jpg

Why all the scribble??

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the Chicago and East bound Raptor going to Detroit on Thursday, I'd like to see if we can meet up in Burns Harbor ( 243 Melton Rd, Burns Harbor, IN 46304) at the Pilot Travel Center / Mcdonalds at noon on Thursday, this puts us into the Detroit hotel at around 4 pm.

If your interested let me know with a PM, Email @ [email protected], or comment on my Facebook page. We need to leave the Pilot at 12:30

Keith Mandoske
312-317-9444
If you close, call me or reach me on Snoball Channel 1 on the radio.

brd o pry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gonna try to mount it on the vertical side of the center console.

Got any suggestions?

Yukon Joe
Delta Force

I mounted mine below steering column installed as an indash. The plastic panel under column removes and there is a metal plate that comes out with 4 screws. I modified that panel and the bracket for radio, cutout the plastic panel for a snug fit, and all wires are hidden under dash. I ran ant wire up the pillar by windshield, above headliner and out the top center of the cab light hole. filed a small slot about 1/4" round slot for the wire and the ant base sits an inch from the light on the top of cab.
vhf radio.jpg

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gonna try to mount it on the vertical side of the center console.

Got any suggestions?

Yukon Joe
Delta Force

I mounted my CB to the center console. The tray on the top of the dash has 2 screws under the rubber mat, the center speaker just unsnaps. I drilled to holes in the plastic tray and built a bracket for the CB. I ran the wires behind the radio and tied power into the 12V outlet on the center stack and ran the antenna wire down the drivers side and out the firewall under the steering wheel. There is a small circle cut in the insulation already and a larger rubber grommet or plug behind it. You can poke a hole in the grommet for the wire and seal it up with some silicone or RTV. I am not happy with the outgoing of the CB, but I am not sure if it is the radio or interference with the other electicals. I am leaning toward the radio being bad.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted this earlier in the thread but anyone needs a place to stay on wed night or what ever I live right off the highway if you are coming from the west (I-65 - 80/94 - 90/94 interchange) and are going to Detroit. I am like 3-4 hours from detroit. I have 4 extra rooms in my place (1901 built farm house) I'm not doing anything so feel free if you want a free place to stay. Also I own a bar so free drinks haha :drink_nl:

EDIT - I will most likely be meeting up with the group on Thursday with Keith Mandoske - 312-317-9444 - so plan on that

Last edited: