WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can have my stock front bumper. Taking it off Monday. pm if you want it. Not much help but, it is the only part I have at the moment.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Any interest in trying to get the three of us from this area to drive up to the snoball 500 together? When are you planning on leaving?

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any interest in trying to get the three of us from this area to drive up to the snoball 500 together? When are you planning on leaving?

Sure, but we don't have time nailed down yet. Probably not super early. Have to get kids to school and make sure grandmothers are clear on who is watching the kids when yet. I can send you a pm when I know.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Temple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the Chicago and East bound Raptor going to Detroit on Thursday, I'd like to see if we can meet up in Burns Harbor ( 243 Melton Rd, Burns Harbor, IN 46304) at the Pilot Travel Center / Mcdonalds at noon on Thursday, this puts us into the Detroit hotel at around 4 pm.

If your interested let me know with a PM, Email @ [email protected], or comment on my Facebook page. We need to leave the Pilot at 12:30

Keith Mandoske
312-317-9444
If you close, call me or reach me on Snoball Channel 1 on the radio.

I'm shooting for 4:00 myself. Maybe I'll bump into you guys. I'll be getting on 94 up around Battlecreek.