WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I get snow I have a jump and SD has some great scenery I have only been on 2 vacations. feel sorry for me haha. Having 4 kids is a choice you better be ready for. they are finally getting old enough and the youngest is doing better with his peanut allergy thing. only been to the er thinking he was dead twice so I'm a little gun shy of getting to many mile's from home. If something come up for summer and the irrigators are not having to be on full time I would be in. If it's a family vacation I would have to take the van so for me to travel across country by myself in a raptor on a road don't sound like much fun to me unless it's with in a reasonable distance. I have fun just would be fun to someday make it to an event for now I'll just keep hoping.
on another not I would like to do a raptors in the park we have some good state parks. I'm going to make a post on this raptors never ending adventures.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I won't be at this one, but like I told Jason in email, with all the events happening this year that I will be a sponsor for in one form or another, I may just have to SH*t a Raptor at some point. I feel kinda like the kid in the neighborhood without a "Bigwheel" so I have to watch all the other neighborhood kids have a good time...lol

******** you too. I always wanted a Big Wheel.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this mean everyone has to do a shot before registering Friday night? :favorites13:

I can pickup some Military Select tequila when I stop at Ft. Campbell on my way up to MI. We could make a game out of getting people to take shots and take a picture of their face immediately afterwards.

Those of you who have had the finest Military Special brand booze will understand...

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can pickup some Military Select tequila when I stop at Ft. Campbell on my way up to MI. We could make a game out of getting people to take shots and take a picture of their face immediately afterwards.

Those of you who have had the finest Military Special brand booze will understand...

I remember they would have a 1 gallon jug of vodka at the NEX for $5.95. Yeah, never drank it.

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I seen that a few years ago..Cool as shit for sure.....Kinda takes the fun out of it...
The better question is who is bringing one of these???
738291_4408649338317_911915876_o.jpg

Please tell me you did a write up on this project..:headbang: