WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
numama6e.jpg

Can never be too prepared!

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thought the organizers were not eligible for the drawing...

-Greg

So let me get this right..

We spend over 3 months planning this event and we can't win anything? Trust me we didn't really benefit financially from this event.

So I'm pretty sure you thought wrong:insane:

All registered Drivers and Co-drivers who are Raptor owners can participate in the raffle.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called dibs on the shocks from AFG, yall just didn't know about it... lol.

In other news I unpacked/received the last of my stuff for the run. Hero 3 Black, 2x VP Square fuel jugs and bubba rope. The black case is a sealed/lockable pelican case that I shipped some of my stuff back from AFG in, it will become my 'kit' for the truck for going out to play, it has wheels on it and an extendable handle, too.

001-6.jpg

I ended up with a Yaesu VX-7R radio since it was free, got the MURS freqs programmed in and a scan channel set to scan all of them today.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won't be at this one, but like I told Jason in email, with all the events happening this year that I will be a sponsor for in one form or another, I may just have to SH*t a Raptor at some point. I feel kinda like the kid in the neighborhood without a "Bigwheel" so I have to watch all the other neighborhood kids have a good time...lol

In truth, I am AMAZED at the attention and growth that this event has seen and I wish each and every one of you have a GREAT time! I HAVE provided what I believe should be enough swag so that just about everyone receives a small something, stickers, coozies, and in one case, some brakes. But in the end, I would just like to know that everyone got through the event without major break downs or injuries!

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So let me get this right..

We spend over 3 months planning this event and we can't win anything? Trust me we didn't really benefit financially from this event.

So I'm pretty sure you thought wrong:insane:

All registered Drivers and Co-drivers who are Raptor owners can participate in the raffle.

I was just messing with you!

-Greg

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won't be at this one, but like I told Jason in email, with all the events happening this year that I will be a sponsor for in one form or another, I may just have to SH*t a Raptor at some point. I feel kinda like the kid in the neighborhood without a "Bigwheel" so I have to watch all the other neighborhood kids have a good time...lol

In truth, I am AMAZED at the attention and growth that this event has seen and I wish each and every one of you have a GREAT time! I HAVE provided what I believe should be enough swag so that just about everyone receives a small something, stickers, coozies, and in one case, some brakes. But in the end, I would just like to know that everyone got through the event without major break downs or injuries!

I really want those brakes. I call dibs!

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, bets on how much money worth of raffle tickets are purchased?

I'm guessing an average of between $150 and $200/eligible person.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So the question is how much are you willing to spent to try to win the 3.0's, UCA's, Race Rack, Whelens, Methods etc.

The more money you spend the better of a chance you have at winning.

Each Registered raptor owner can only win 1 item in a fantasy style raffle.

Someone is going to win one of the following
$2500 set of ICON's
$1500 ICON UCA's
$1000 WSI Race Rack
$1000 RPG UCA's
$1200 KHC Rock Sliders
$800 Whelen LED's
$800 Method Race Wheels
$1500 off a Stage 1 or 2 ICON setup
The list is huge!!!

$200 doesn't seem like enough money. Im probably gonna be about $300 in raffle tickets maybe more.

Over $22,000 in Raffle items

Last edited:

brd o pry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI
Raptor Addict is now doing s $300 gift card instead of the RPG Power steering Res due to a shortage of them.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Also for those that care.

I would like to Win the Methods and WorldTour wants the 3.0s :hidesbehindsofa:

Buy alot of tickets