WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I decided to run power to the Go Pro inside so I wouldn't have to worry about batteries. I took two usb cables (one for go pro, one for wireless remote back) and put them in look, then ran to the cig lighter. Used a double USB plug that goes into the Cig Lighter to plug the USB's into.. Just thought I would share in case somoene else is thinking of doing this. I used a standard waterproof housing, but used a dremel to cut a hole for the USB plug.

goprowired_zps54d3e253.jpg

Are you using the suction cup mount or is it mounted to the rear view mirror. Can't see that part.

Jack
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember they would have a 1 gallon jug of vodka at the NEX for $5.95. Yeah, never drank it.

It was my gag gift from my friends when I left the Army, a fifth of Military Select Vodka, Gin and Tequila. Alarmingly they were out of the rum. I tried them all and they taste about the same-terribad.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have to give a big thanks to Krazy House Customs for getting my 40" light bar and fogs from M&R , Magnaflow exhaust , AFE intake installed and 5 Star Tuning for waking up the beast.....F*%king Awesome.

Now I need to get the update to the MFT taken care of in the AM and then get the Rack finished.

GoPro is ready...

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have to give a big thanks to Krazy House Customs for getting my 40" light bar and fogs from M&R , Magnaflow exhaust , AFE intake installed and 5 Star Tuning for waking up the beast.....F*%king Awesome.

Now I need to get the update to the MFT taken care of in the AM and then get the Rack finished.

GoPro is ready...

AWESOME!!! THANKS FOR KICKING UP DELTA FORCE!!!!:banana-mario:

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please tell me you did a write up on this project..:headbang:

I will my friend I'm just swamped with last min. details for the run...
Also i'm doing a T.C. A.B.S. delight wiring project with the E-locker still functioning..
This will all function off of one up-fitter switch and if things go the way they should it can all happen under the dash....One switch and one relay = NO baby sitters and a locked rearend..:chewie:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will my friend I'm just swamped with last min. details for the run...
Also i'm doing a T.C. A.B.S. delight wiring project with the E-locker still functioning..
This will all function off of one up-fitter switch and if things go the way they should it can all happen under the dash....One switch and one relay = NO baby sitters and a locked rearend..:chewie:

Using relay to break the tc and abs fuses?

-Greg

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Using relay to break the tc and abs fuses?

-Greg

Yes, Then the other side of the relay will energize the electric magnet in the rear end to throw the locker.. The only thing I have to look at is backfeeding the locker circuit I may need a diode..
Also the circuit needs 30 amp protection put into it...I forgot that in my equation as well..lol