WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
yup, i did, thanks!

man im gonna hafta be doing some reading..... so many functions and things i just dont understand with these radios lol. but i got one programmed with the 3 snoball channels, waiting for my 2nd radio to fully charge before i program that one. and now its got me thinking..... i wasnt gonna bring my laptop with me, but i mights just incase there needs to be some programming changes/additions out there.

You'll need the laptop to upload the gopro footage also.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i was gonna do that when i got home, but if i got it, might aswell try and upload some footage each day.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For you smart radio guys, could you change my radios for me to be on the same channel as everyone else? I have 3, Motorola PR 400. Right now they all work fine but most likely wont work with what everyone else is using.

Hey BlueBalls, for the Motorola radios, you need a separate software to program. I'm not sure if Trey will have this. I sure don't. I'm not certain if the software is free or if there is a cost. I'll look into it.

Do you have a programming cable by chance?

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
gejedene.jpg

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took a close look at the side wall and it has Raptor scales and claws extruding from it very cool. Netix glad to see you are using the bucket method to mount them it makes it much easier. Cant wait to see these mounted on your Beast.