WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Big thanks to DCM Offroad.

Guess who gets one of these badass DCM/SnoBall shirts.

YOU GUYS!!!

IMAG0566.png

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

I also received a suprise from Synethic Motorsports as well as more stickers.

Also a few banners for garages from Royal Purple and Baer brakes.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
QUESTION!!!!! ok so im trying to program the frequencies into my radio. im using the wouxun 2.5k software. when i input them, im guessing the 151 number is the RX, and the 11.25 is the TX? but when i put in the 11.25 and hit enter, it changes it to 136.02500...... am i doing something wrong here? also im assuming its no big deal, but its adding 2 0's to the RX, so its comming up 151.82000, im assuming thats ok.

Thanks!!

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put on M&R 40" and 30" behind the grill combo last night. Man, its a tight fit. They are incredibly bright! Essentially turn night to day on my local trail. I think the hood lights may be overkill, but going to put them on anyway! :)

" No such thing as overkill on a Raptor" Conner G., Outlaw Raptor...

I follow this advice LOL

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tx and Rx are the same freq.

Whatever it says in the first thread. The 11.25 is bandwidth.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Also yes two extra 0's is fine.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tx and Rx are the same freq.

Whatever it says in the first thread. The 11.25 is bandwidth.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Also yes two extra 0's is fine.

Thanks!! for the bandwidth, mine just lets me pick wide or narrow. im leaving it at default wide. right?

thanks again!

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yup, i did, thanks!

man im gonna hafta be doing some reading..... so many functions and things i just dont understand with these radios lol. but i got one programmed with the 3 snoball channels, waiting for my 2nd radio to fully charge before i program that one. and now its got me thinking..... i wasnt gonna bring my laptop with me, but i mights just incase there needs to be some programming changes/additions out there.