WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
taking a **** right hear to mark my spot

Don't do it on your computer it won't work!:uhoh2:

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Took a close look at the side wall and it has Raptor scales and claws extruding from it very cool. Netix glad to see you are using the bucket method to mount them it makes it much easier. Cant wait to see these mounted on your Beast.

Did you see how thick they are?

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya they look tough as hell. My neighbour came by for a look and he was like Rob I like your Toyo M/T's but these look so much better. :Whoa:

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya they look tough as hell. My neighbour came by for a look and he was like Rob I like your Toyo M/T's but these look so much better. :Whoa:

Yeah they are massive hints they are HEAVY! I bought a small set for my 4runner 33x11.50R16, I set on them with no wheel and they didn't even hardly flex let alone cave in like most tires will.

BigBlueBalls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey BlueBalls, for the Motorola radios, you need a separate software to program. I'm not sure if Trey will have this. I sure don't. I'm not certain if the software is free or if there is a cost. I'll look into it.

Do you have a programming cable by chance?

I can get the cable off eBay for $17. I've just never done something like this before. If you could supply me a link to buy the software I need that'd be great, and then maybe someone help me change it at the hotel.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i should be getting my ORV sticker any day now.

one thing i wanted to do, but dont think ill be able to is go mid perch.... brother in law was busy then out of town, and now were at the 11th hour..... ahwell.... sucks but i dont think its gonna be a big issue, unless they get a 24" storm the night before lol