WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might be one straggler left from group B. Well, maybe just MIA if damn transport company doesn't figure out that they actually have to deliver my truck to the dealer. Sorry, random rant. Truck has been sitting in Chicago area for weeks and in the hands of the trucking company for almost a week now. I could have pushed it from there to the dealer by now. Anyway, rant over for now. Gotta stop before I get wound up about the missing bumper too. See you guys/gals in 2 weeks. Hopefully I won't be the one riding a quad pretending it's a Raptor lol.
get the yamaha 700......... its a raptor......

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing like sipping good beer and watching a 4 year old solder up some wires.

I go with scotch. Gets to effective level faster just in case she gets dangerous you are already relaxed and don't worry as much.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

get the yamaha 700......... its a raptor......

I would, but already have a Brute Force. Love the obvious name Kawasaki gave it.

I should have the truck in time. I hope anyway. Dealer thinks Monday or Tuesday and ADD finally has bumper ready to ship Monday. Just a lot of stress since I have only 8 weekdays to get everything delivered and installed. If it all comes together I am going to be one happy camper. If it all doesn't come together ... Hell I don't know.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Needing to order recovery gear (D-links and straps possibly tie downs)

Point me in a direction please!! Sponsored vendors?

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, Grainger. They will have what you need and not with an off road mark-up. I don't believe any vendors on here sell that stuff. 4 Wheel parts, if you don't wat to go through Grainger.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered recovery stuff from
Raptoraddict Great customer service and supporting vendor.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

jjwpgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not aloud to take vacation ever again. I have been neglecting the computer HARD and missed roughly 50 pages. sweet jeebus... Group D!!!

Got my radio from Trey in the mail yesterday!!