WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Might be one straggler left from group B. Well, maybe just MIA if damn transport company doesn't figure out that they actually have to deliver my truck to the dealer. Sorry, random rant. Truck has been sitting in Chicago area for weeks and in the hands of the trucking company for almost a week now. I could have pushed it from there to the dealer by now. Anyway, rant over for now. Gotta stop before I get wound up about the missing bumper too. See you guys/gals in 2 weeks. Hopefully I won't be the one riding a quad pretending it's a Raptor lol.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Might be one straggler left from group B. Well, maybe just MIA if damn transport company doesn't figure out that they actually have to deliver my truck to the dealer. Sorry, random rant. Truck has been sitting in Chicago area for weeks and in the hands of the trucking company for almost a week now. I could have pushed it from there to the dealer by now. Anyway, rant over for now. Gotta stop before I get wound up about the missing bumper too. See you guys/gals in 2 weeks. Hopefully I won't be the one riding a quad pretending it's a Raptor lol.
Hopefully it all gets straightened out soon!

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Think positive! You are going to be there! Getting your new beast all dirty!

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bravo Company in the his-ouse!

b1stt1.jpg

Last edited: