WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Screw GPS, I'm doin it the old school way!

th_b18a20134acfad5f59186abb840e61ae.jpg

My Maine atlas always comes in handy!

If anyone has a gazetteer, I highly recommend bringing it. If you don't know what they are, check them out for your state. They have all the trails and roads for each state along with good interest points.

I keep mine right between the driver seat and the console. The problem I have is I keep living in too many states, and i can't keep them all there... it would be like a fricken library.

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone has a gazetteer, I highly recommend bringing it. If you don't know what they are, check them out for your state. They have all the trails and roads for each state along with good interest points.

I keep mine right between the driver seat and the console. The problem I have is I keep living in too many states, and i can't keep them all there... it would be like a fricken library.

X2

One of my favorite weekend pass times it's getting lost in the woods and using those maps to see if I can get unlost :)

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^ you mean people travel with out a up to date map in their vehicle? See the saying is true, ya learn something new everyday... lol

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Along as I have a compass I am good. North, East, West... I'll run into the big water. If I go south I will hit the black hole of the Midwest (Ohio) and all the electronics in the truck die. I always know where I am that way, some where within a 500 mile arc of Detroit, excluding Ohio.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A map is only as useful as the person using it. You hand me a topographic map I can find my way, others would be like what the F is a topographic map... Gps is a lot more reliable.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the dealer renegs on doing the perch adjustment for me, do it at kanakry's house before the run?

/solidplan