WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont have an AED but i am a Paramedic and i carry a trauma kit in my truck at all times.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Also AEDs are almost idiot proof. Everything is picture based, and it wont shock someone unless it detects an arrhythmia, there is no way to over ride it and manually shock someone.

I'm an ER doc and would be happy to supervise the paramedics do work. :) AED's are great and really do save lives and carry little as far as liability. Like he said, they are idiot proof in that they will only shock fatal arrhythmias. They are designed to be used by the general public with little or no training.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm an ER doc and would be happy to supervise the paramedics do work. :) AED's are great and really do save lives and carry little as far as liability. Like he said, they are idiot proof in that they will only shock fatal arrhythmias. They are designed to be used by the general public with little or no training.

Oh yeah... Delta Force stepping up!
I got Canadians AND doctors!

Yukon Joe

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Ya I don't care if Crazy Canadians come over. I just have one rule! well 2 Don't touch my boat or my ski's.

Roger, It would be great if you brought your mig over as well even if my nieghbor does let us use his.

Ok I'll bring it.

We canadians could care less about your skis and boats. Bring on the chicks n the beer eh!!

I second this eh!
Born and raised in Canada, moved over 17 years ago cause I met a chick at the bar drinking me some Beer.:happy160:
Beer can get us Canadians in trouble.lol

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We will not be leaving Kansas City until after 8am on Thursday.. That will put us in Detroit around 8:30-9pm or so. We are probably just going right to the hotel and meet everyone Friday morning..

Do we have a meeting place and time for Friday's events?

-Greg

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

And won't the Good Samaritan law cover you if someone is injured or dies while you're attempting to save their life?

I was trained on an AED years ago. It's simpler then my microwave. And with their proliferation in public, my expectation is that they are intended for general public use.

At my old work, all our AED cabinets included a roll of duct tape, to remove chest hair from any Canadian women that required a Defib!

IRONMAN

Reaction score
And won't the Good Samaritan law cover you if someone is injured or dies while you're attempting to save their life?

I was trained on an AED years ago. It's simpler then my microwave. And with their proliferation in public, my expectation is that they are intended for general public use.

At my old work, all our AED cabinets included a roll of duct tape, to remove chest hair from any Canadian women that required a Defib!

Hahahahaa Good stuff right there.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We will not be leaving Kansas City until after 8am on Thursday.. That will put us in Detroit around 8:30-9pm or so. We are probably just going right to the hotel and meet everyone Friday morning..

Do we have a meeting place and time for Friday's events?

-Greg

We should coordinate a meet up at the Machine Shed restaurant in Des Monies. We will be leaving about the same time.

I know Mark was working on an empty SVT parking lot for meeting at Friday morning.

Yukon Joe