WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
So is anyone bringing a welding machine and a angle grinder? :) :) Willing to give lots and lots of fine Canadian beer to whoever is.
Need a few things done maybe ill get it done before the install party.
Cut a square in my bumper skidplate to instal 2 wheelen LED's :):) wsi!
Weld my damn 50" to my roof mount
Weld a metal piece to my bumper to hold another pair of D2's

as i said all this may or may not be done in time for the run. :/ if anyone can help me out ill owe ya big time

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm bringing a welder, or will have access to one, and a grinder. the question you need to ask is to Jason Kanakary whether he wants you at his house.... Do you want Whelen LEDs before the run?

Fyi I have heard the Kanary say some pretty derogatory shit about Canadians, you better ask nice and offer him some fine Canadian beers

Last edited:

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that takes the fun out of the hole dam thing...lol...
Your nuts are safe Hockster...he he

I can pick up some caps and rig them for the same sort of effect. I've boobytrapped things with a few caps before for the lulz.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
So is anyone bringing a welding machine and a angle grinder? :) :) Willing to give lots and lots of fine Canadian beer to whoever is.
Need a few things done maybe ill get it done before the install party.
Cut a square in my bumper skidplate to instal 2 wheelen LED's :):) wsi!
Weld my damn 50" to my roof mount
Weld a metal piece to my bumper to hold another pair of D2's

as i said all this may or may not be done in time for the run. :/ if anyone can help me out ill owe ya big time

I'm bringing a welder, or will have access to one, and a grinder. the question you need to ask is to Jason Kanakary whether he wants you at his house.... Do you want Whelen LEDs before the run?

Fyi I have heard the Kanary say some pretty derogatory shit about Canadians, you better ask nice and offer him some fine Canadian beers

If you need me to bring my welder to Jason's on thursday let me know.
I put it in the back of the truck before I come over to the install party.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
good ill say a shitload of derogatory stuff about Americans.

I'm not the only Canadian coming... thank god.

WSI and Ironman thanks guys! Whichever one of yall wants to haul it, but going to need one for sure