WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is anyone bringing an AED? I plan on drinking a lot of beer and eating lots of fried foods, including the famous UP Fried Mayo. I'm thinking we should have an AED to be safe.

Thoughts?
Unless trained parties that want to be responsible for it's use are brining them... then I'd say hell no! Providing medical care comes with tremendous liability, especially something like that. If a participant brings one and decides to use it, that's a different story... but as an organizer I'd say no way.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are you going to lead group C, on foot? or is your truck going to get fixed in time?

Supposedly my truck will be back Monday. Blown tranny pump (well leaky), some valves are bad, bunch of shit, torque converter maybe. It actually looks like the leak was a blessing, the whole thing was a timebomb. I brought it up to Ford numerous times for hard shifts, missed shifts, and recently it seemed to be slipping.

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not sure what I should be most concerned about... the yooper yetti in the woods, the ken block drifting truck behind me, or me driving while watching sed drifting truck behind me

:happy160:

I just read this to my wife and she said "you mean Matt won't be punching you in the arm like I do when you drive like an ass? l said no but I might punching him...lol. Ken is going to be subscribing to our videos. Lol. We are defiantly going have to get some people out on trail to do some filming. When I total my truck I want an outside view. Lol

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anyone bringing an AED? I plan on drinking a lot of beer and eating lots of fried foods, including the famous UP Fried Mayo. I'm thinking we should have an AED to be safe.

Thoughts?

80k volts from the 6.2L spark will work... he he he

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Hey on a different note, those coming to the SVT tour might like to look into heading over to the Museum... Its really a cool place... Just a thought for those in town the day before... America's Greatest History Destination - The Henry Ford

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unless trained parties that want to be responsible for it's use are brining them... then I'd say hell no! Providing medical care comes with tremendous liability, especially something like that. If a participant brings one and decides to use it, that's a different story... but as an organizer I'd say no way.

I dont have an AED but i am a Paramedic and i carry a trauma kit in my truck at all times.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Also AEDs are almost idiot proof. Everything is picture based, and it wont shock someone unless it detects an arrhythmia, there is no way to over ride it and manually shock someone.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dont have an AED but i am a Paramedic and i carry a trauma kit in my truck at all times.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Also AEDs are almost idiot proof. Everything is picture based, and it wont shock someone unless it detects an arrhythmia, there is no way to over ride it and manually shock someone.

ditto..

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll patch up sucking chest wounds, or wrap up your intestines in wet compresses if they are hanging outside your body.