WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ummm yes he does!!! ha ha ha

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Ya... with out a wienie and a ******** you aint shit... Low testosterone no drive weak big guy... down in 3 hits maybe 4...
Well, you're in Group B... so hopefully you have enough weeny and balls for those without any... haha

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ummm yes he does!!! ha ha ha

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Ya... with out a wienie and a ******** you aint shit... Low testosterone no drive weak big guy... down in 3 hits maybe 4...
damn, i guess im down in about 5 or 6........

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well... now I can't have my truck until Monday instead of Saturday, and the service manager at the dealer doesn't want to do the perch adjustment saying there was something from Ford saying not to do it and it was potentially warranty voiding. What the eff.

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're just lucky that way!!!!

Nut jobs?? Wait till you see Bluesvt drive my truck with the new cutting brake installed...That is going to be nuts...I'v seen him slid his truck like a BOSS with out one....:favorites37:

brd o pry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI. With the discussion on axles by Alex, Greg, and Yukon Joe I thought to share. RCV has been great to deal with, but there might be an issue with their axles on a raptor with aftermarket 3.0 shocks. Aftermarket shocks allow for approx 3/4 inch more drop than stock raptor shocks. The current RCV axle configuration allows 28 degrees of inboard cv articulation. My truck with the Fox has about 31 degrees of articulation. the stock shafts have no problem with that but the rcv axles bind and lock up tight at full suspension drop. Mine have been returned to them and they are going look into the engineering on this. If you are running RCV axles you might want to check and make sure they don't bind and take out your diff. To check this, jack up truck by the frame, let suspension go to full drop and see if the axle shaft spins freely. I will be putting some on at a later date when solve this issue.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im not sure what I should be most concerned about... the yooper yetti in the woods, the ken block drifting truck behind me, or me driving while watching sed drifting truck behind me

:happy160:

Last edited:

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Serious for a second

Is anyone bringing an AED? I plan on drinking a lot of beer and eating lots of fried foods, including the famous UP Fried Mayo. I'm thinking we should have an AED to be safe.

Thoughts?