WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's up to the Kanary, you'll have to ask him.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Btw I will have not one , not two, but six GPS devices in my truck at the Snoball. If all of those fail, zombies/aliens have already taken over, and the middle of the forest is exactly where I wanted to be.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Considering he is a vet like us, $600 sounds good , right Jason?

Let's race! I do passenger side, you do drivers side, with a torque test at the end, 1 minute added for every ft/ lb off torque spec!

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Group C will be led by the green machine. Picked up the truck from the dealership today!

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Considering he is a vet like us, $600 sounds good , right Jason?

Let's race! I do passenger side, you do drivers side, with a torque test at the end, 1 minute added for every ft/ lb off torque spec!

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Group C will be led by the green machine. Picked up the truck from the dealership today!

I can't wait to see the "green" machine, which seems funny when talking about a Raptor....

Group C - Team America F*** Yeah! Lead by the Green Machine, Tailgunner will be the Mystery Machine. (I have yet to post up any pictures of my truck)

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TV6 in Marquette will be covering the event.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

If the dealership won't do it and there is time I don't see a problem doing it. Ill cut you a deal. $550

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully I can convince them to do it, otherwise ill probably just rent a couple of spring compressors ans do it at my brother's house. I'm mostly just bored flying from Indianapolis to fort Myers today. WiFi on planes might be the greatest thing ever for air travel next to free drinks in 1st class... which I've had several of already.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully I can convince them to do it, otherwise ill probably just rent a couple of spring compressors ans do it at my brother's house. I'm mostly just bored flying from Indianapolis to fort Myers today. WiFi on planes might be the greatest thing ever for air travel next to free drinks in 1st class... which I've had several of already.
Fort Myers... nice! We've vacationed there a few times...

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seeing as " Squad Charlie" will be behind you B-itches, we just want to be prepared to rescue your stragglers....