WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow bummer... I broke my lip today!!! ha ha ha
I unpacked the tube bender today and it had a small amount of un-sprung weight on the jack and when I pulled the jack down, ya wam!!! right in the kisser!! lol
lip002_zpsaf6ac944.jpg

You need to enter the beard content now, so you can hide that from the public.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I may have broken my cv again on the pre run, or at last I need to figure out where they noise is coming from.

Yukon Joe

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I may have broken my cv again on the pre run, or at last I need to figure out where they noise is coming from.

Yukon Joe

I am seriously thinking about disconnecting the IWE system and leaving the hubs locked in at all times. This will prevent the wear and tear engaging and dis engaging the IWE..

-Greg

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
SO im pulling the plug and ordering the vhf radio from treypal for the snowball 500... does the 350$ has everything i need to set it up and mount it?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SO im pulling the plug and ordering the vhf radio from treypal for the snowball 500... does the 350$ has everything i need to set it up and mount it?

Dam I want this so bad but I am so effing stretched right now... This sucks... Well its great you are getting!!! ha ha...