WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would it be wise to have some flares so if someone does slide off the trail at night they can throw out a flare to warn on coming trucks.

You just reminded me what I forgot about. Usually I have some high intensity 15" orange chemlights in my vehicles for such a purpose instead of flares, which I left in MN and I'm already on my trip to FL.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
broke my cv's today, time for another pair

Wow bummer... I broke my lip today!!! ha ha ha
I unpacked the tube bender today and it had a small amount of un-sprung weight on the jack and when I pulled the jack down, ya wam!!! right in the kisser!! lol
lip002_zpsaf6ac944.jpg

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got the go ahead to get my 20" Rigid, so I'll be order from James at Alternative Offroad this evening. 7900 more lumens is just what the doctor ordered! And in all spot!

So when I bring over your gas cans this weekend, you need me to bring over the bracket for ya too?

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Wow bummer... I broke my lip today!!! ha ha ha
I unpacked the tube bender today and it had a small amount of un-sprung weight on the jack and when I pulled the jack down, ya wam!!! right in the kisser!! lol
lip002_zpsaf6ac944.jpg

Note to self: When Hockster offers recovery assistance when I get stuck....take cover. :troll3: