WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brd o pry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, had to go there. I do believe I have more in the Hennessey conversion and the rest of the accessories, suspension, etc. than what the original truck sticker was. Worth every dollar of it.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the pre run, I'd say we averaged 6. On the few hills, we held back until the truck ahead made it up.

Yukon Joe

but that was for the prerun. we are going to ask everyone to stay back quite a ways. Jason or Mark will ultimately be the ones to decide that distance

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's NO reason to pack trucks in tightly... give everybody some room, so you can enjoy the trail and enjoy the scenery more!!!

People tend to want to ride within sight of the truck in front of them... so you'll see everybody bunch up on tight sections, and then naturally spread out when it's wide open.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Would it be wise to have some flares so if someone does slide off the trail at night they can throw out a flare to warn on coming trucks.