WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fingermalone

Reaction score
I am not sure how many people watched the auction, but, there were three people (I was one of them) that put bids in over $900. I did not win. After $900, I was out. So, I don't know who the lucky winner is. I was very surprized that I was not able to secure a spot with $900.

If the number of spots were to expand by two more....you have two bidders over $900 that still wanna go. :) That right there would double the charitable amount raised.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
At least you weren't the guy that lost at the last second..... That had to be heart breaking.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am not sure how many people watched the auction, but, there were three people (I was one of them) that put bids in over $900. I did not win. After $900, I was out. So, I don't know who the lucky winner is. I was very surprized that I was not able to secure a spot with $900.

If the number of spots were to expand by two more....you have two bidders over $900 that still wanna go. :) That right there would double the charitable amount raised.

Jesus, let the guy in! At this point that's awesome, and for charity...

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last snow storm... http://www.9and10news.com/

Our snowstorm is about gone Northern Michigan. Storm totals are impressive with the ******* area seeing the highest numbers, reaching close to 2 feet. I'll have more details on totals at 5 and 6. Winds picked up this morning with gusts over 50mph in spots but they have settled down a bit.

Your forecast tonight has very limited lake effect snow mainly in NW lower and areas West I-75 in the U.P. Additional snowfall is light at less than 2". Winds are the bigger issue with gusts over 30 mph. They will slowly subside to 10-25 after midnight. Blowing and drifting snow remains a problem until the winds really calm down. If you head out on the roads please plan on plenty of extra time to reach your destination. Temperatures really drop off with lows in the low teens in the U.P.. The L.P. will have lows in the upper teens to middle 20's.

Tomorrow looks like a good day to head out and clean up the snow. Highs range from 26 to 33 degrees but winds will be at 8-18 mph keeping wind chills in the teens. Lake effect snow is possible but it won't add up to much with less than 1" expected. Saturday night has partly to mostly cloudy skies with lows in the teens

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Lets get everyone to quote this and use democracy to get these two entered into the SnoBall 500 with their $900 CHARITY DONATION INCLUDED!

They get my vote!

If they were to be let in, I would think they should have to match the winners bid of 950, or else it would not be very fair to him.