WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought you said only the registered driver/owner could enter the raffle?

If this is true, then hell yeah! Because I'll definitely throw in for the raffle...

yes, if you're a Raptor owner and stuck in the codriver's seat. I think Jason made the announcement about 100 pages back! lol

Mark

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seeing as I have bought most of my single malts in Scotland, I'd be happy to share a few glasses with ya!

Sounds good. Most of mine I have to buy the US versions. I have some that a friend from the UK brought over for me. Can't bring those. We save them as he passed away last year. I will try to bring something decent.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well guys that's a wrap on registration.

I don't have the data in front of me but its something like this.

56 Raptors
117people.
That's quite a bit more than the 30-40 sweatshirts I originally got a quote on

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Thats quite a major event you have brought together in a very short time! Looking forward to it! Now I just have to get the truck ready!

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yes, if you're a Raptor owner and stuck in the codriver's seat. I think Jason made the announcement about 100 pages back! lol

Mark
Well damn this thread moves too fast...

Your second post of this thread, with the rules, still says driver... just a heads up! ;)