WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
That's awesome. I expect the butthurt to be strong with the sledders then.

Geez - just noticed damn autocorrect changed some of my wording. Grrrr.... Anyway, I was trying to say there's still seating at the bar so non-raptor peeps can drown their sorrows in a beer or two while we refuel ourselves.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, on the spare mounted in the bed topic, will ratchet strapping the crap out of it work? Or even leaving it mounted underneath? I use my bed too much to have a rack and dont really feel like ordering one for one event.

Is it ok to bring 2 passengers? I will get them paid for today.

As far as the tire being mounted below the truck still. NO!!!
I don't care how its secured in the bed as long as its in the bed and secured.

You can have as many passengers as you want as long as they are paid for.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geez - just noticed damn autocorrect changed some of my wording. Grrrr.... Anyway, I was trying to say there's still seating at the bar so non-raptor peeps can drown their sorrows in a beer or two while we refuel ourselves.

I was just joking at how basically the whole place is reserved, and they probably wouldn't know ahead of time.

I found a picture of a Tux Black truck (and a SCrew at that) wrapped in Xpel Stealth film like mine is getting... and it looks awesome like I thought it would.

Last edited: