WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just was thinking do the "fill up", gas stations, know that 57 raptors will be coming thru to get gas? I remember reading earlier that some of the stations are probably small and we will run them outta gas. Anyone contact them? just a thought

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just was thinking do the "fill up", gas stations, know that 57 raptors will be coming thru to get gas? I remember reading earlier that some of the stations are probably small and we will run them outta gas. Anyone contact them? just a thought

How's your leg man? You 100% yet? Are you driving up with the Chicago crew through WI or are you going through Detroit?

I have an extra Scepter can if you need one. Loaning the other to Todd and I will carry 2 in my rig.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score

We have covered this many times.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone want a sponsor update?

Maui Jim Sunglasses is donating two pair of sunglasses. The winner will receive a gift certificate for there choice of sunglasses.

Maui Jim Sunglasses - Official Website

Sweet addition, MJ Sunglasses are in the $250 range.

So Jason, can you give an overall raffle prize # update. I recall your last note said, 57 qualified people and 51 prizes...

:cheers:

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
54 prizes 57qualified.

Maybe I will feel generous that day and make it so everyone gets something. Some of the stuff is 50% off vouchers etc but I am still counting those.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's your leg man? You 100% yet? Are you driving up with the Chicago crew through WI or are you going through Detroit?

I have an extra Scepter can if you need one. Loaning the other to Todd and I will carry 2 in my rig.

Pretty good actually! I'd say 80%.. As of right now I'm going to Detroit but if my brother gets off work for this then instead of leaving early to go to Detroit we will do a 2 day snowboard trip after the run

Yah I will use it I have a couple motocross gas cans I was gonna bring along

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
54 prizes 57qualified.

Maybe I will feel generous that day and make it so everyone gets something. Some of the stuff is 50% off vouchers etc but I am still counting those.

I have (4) brand new, unopened in the package, Rigid Optical Grade E-Series, M-Series Clear Light Covers I would like to donate to the raffle.

Each cover is 10" long, so you can use 2 on the 20" bar or all 4 on a 40" bar.

They are easy to install and remove, no tool required.