WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Temple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a look at the shirt each Driver and Co-Driver will be getting as part of the ICON Vehicle Dynamics / KC Hilites swag pack.

This shirt will be unique to you, with your specific vehicle placard number on the shirt you receive.

ivd_snoball_shirt.jpg

I'm sure everyone would agree that your support for this event is way beyond any expectations. That shirt is bad ass! Many, many thanks Icon!

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Method Race Wheels puts up a set of wheels for the Raffle

You all will be happy with the fact we just got confirmation that Method Race Wheels is putting up a full set of wheels for the raffle......that is a score right there!!!

menu-logo.jpg

Show Method some love on there Facebook page

www.facebook.com/MethodRaceWheels

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You all will be happy with the fact we just got confirmation that Method Race Wheels is putting up a full set of wheels for the raffle......that is a score right there!!!

menu-logo.jpg

:iranmaybe: must be raffling off my wheels that I am still waiting on.... LOL
just kidding my are supposed to be here this week!

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

menu-logo.jpg

Don't want to keep using this word but this event is "EPIC".
You guys really have went all out.:happy160:

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

:iranmaybe: must be raffling off my wheels that I am still waiting on.... LOL
just kidding my are supposed to be here this week!

Thats some funny shit.......might want to call them in the am

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That would be a negative. I would say that the ratio of Hot/Not is the same in the UP as just about anywhere.

Those that have studied at MTU have a slightly different perspective.

I will be honest though a small part of me wants to have all 56 Raptors parked on Main St Norway for a photoshoot. If you haven't figured it out I grew up outside of Norway, MI. We actually might go right past my old house in Faithorn, MI, just depends on which route I choose to get to the start.

Whatchyu talkin' bout Willis!

I can't keep up with this thread any more at work... 5 freaking pages when I get home... Damn

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whatchyu talkin' bout Willis!

I was just babbling:think:

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

menu-logo.jpg

:head3:

Mark really knows how to put an event together!!!!:rocking:

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is a look at the shirt each Driver and Co-Driver will be getting as part of the ICON Vehicle Dynamics / KC Hilites swag pack.

This shirt will be unique to you, with your specific vehicle placard number on the shirt you receive.

ivd_snoball_shirt.jpg
Bad ASS!!! Love the unique shirt numbers... man, that's great.