WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah... With you guys I would prepare her in advance but guy is definitely Plan A. If he can't go I'll talk to Sarah more but 1) she is not single, she is my brother's GF 2) she's more of a car girl than me and I'm a little concerned what she may do if actually given the opportunity to drive my truck 3) she's a millwright by trade so is quite tough so I wouldn't go pushing your luck around her.

She sounds like fun, you should defiantly being her!

1) any woman that can hack it add a Millwright will think we're just a bunch of harmless pussycats. Mostly because compared to the Millwrights I've worked with we are.

2) You don't need to worry about her driving your truck. I'm sure she'll be able to use her feminine wiles to talk some sucker, I mean some gentlemen Raptor owner into letting her drive his truck. Heck with as hard up add some of our fellow FRF members are she might get to drive a few.

3) You and the rest of the ladies need as much help as you can get. Safety in numbers.

And if those weren't good enough reasons I'll sweeten the pot even more and offer to buy you both fishbowls at the Ambassador! I highly recommend the quaalude but you may pick any flavor from their large selection.

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah... With you guys I would prepare her in advance but guy is definitely Plan A. If he can't go I'll talk to Sarah more but 1) she is not single, she is my brother's GF 2) she's more of a car girl than me and I'm a little concerned what she may do if actually given the opportunity to drive my truck 3) she's a millwright by trade so is quite tough so I wouldn't go pushing your luck around her.

What!!!! A fellow Millwright??? O hell ya bring her..We can have some big fun getting into some rigging for the extractions that may be coming.. Her and I can talk shackles,wire rope and nylon straps...I'm not even kidding it will be awesome.
What Local does she work out of???

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
What!!!! A fellow Millwright??? O hell ya bring her..We can have some big fun getting into some rigging for the extractions that may be coming.. Her and I can talk shackles,wire rope and nylon straps...I'm not even kidding it will be awesome.
What Local does she work out of???

This is greek to me but I have LOTS of family who are millwrights out of Escanaba, MI. Both Sarah and my bro are millwrights. Do you know any up here?

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ICON Vehicle Dynamics SnoBall 500 Official Shirt

Here is a look at the shirt each Driver and Co-Driver will be getting as part of the ICON Vehicle Dynamics / KC Hilites swag pack.

This shirt will be unique to you, with your specific vehicle placard number on the shirt you receive.

ivd_snoball_shirt.jpg